EVO PRO R TURBO KIT
EVO PRO R TURBO KIT
91 Octane Tune File, 330 HP
- EVP Paragon 54 Black Turbocharger Assembly
- EVP Pro R Turbocharger Header
- EVP Pro R Downpipe & Muffler
- EVP RZR Pro R Triple-Fan Intercooler Kit
- EVP RZR Pro R Paragon Charge Tube Kit
- EVP RZR Pro R P54 Air Intake Kit
- EVP RZR Pro R Coolant Tank Relocation Kit
- EVP RZR Pro R BOV Kit
- Bosch 3 Bar MAP Sensor
- RZR Pro R Turbosmart External Wastegate>
- RZR Pro R 1300cc Dynamics ID1300X2 Injector (set of 4)
- EVP RZR Pro R Catch Can Kit
- EVP Pro R Turbo Bench Power Flash
91 & 110 Octane Tune Files, 330/400 HP
- Everything in P54-330 System PLUS:
- EVP Pro R Turbo Integrated Boost Control Kit
- An EVP CodeShooter Flashing Device is required for P54-400 Turbo System
91 & 110 Octane Tune Files, 350/450 HP
- Everything in P54-330 & P54-400 Systems PLUS:
- EVP RZR Pro R Head Shim Kit
- An EVP CodeShooter Flashing Device is required for P54-450 Turbo Systems
EVP DISCLAIMER: If your Pro R ECU has not previously been unlocked by EVP, it must be removed and sent to our Wisconsin facility for the CAN Unlock service.
Upon receiving your ECU at our facility, EVP engineers will perform the Bench Flash to install your chosen P54 Tune Package software, as well as perform a CAN Unlock. The CAN unlock will allow all future tune updates and/or upgrades to be performed with an EVP CodeShooter ECU tuning device. This CAN Unlock can only be performed at EVP’s Wisconsin facility.
In order to flash your ECU and utilize both 91 octane and 110 octane tune files, an EVP CodeShooter Flashing Device and CodeShooter Cable for 2017+ Polaris is required. To purchase an EVP CodeShooter device and cable.
EVP PARAGON P54 TURBO SYSTEMS FOR POLARIS RZR PRO R
After nearly two years researching, testing, and pushing the RZR Pro R to every imaginable limit, EVP is stoked to finally announce the arrival of the new Paragon P54 Turbo Systems. EVP R&D tested and fine-tuned several iterations before developing what is truly the most supercharger-like turbo assembly that delivers the best balance between instantaneous boost and reliable big-power capabilities.
Developed specifically for the RZR Pro R, the catalyst for all EVP P54 Turbo Systems is the Paragon 54/68mm turbocharger assembly. Hallmarked by its distinctive black anodized compressor wheel, the P54 assembly boasts all the standard-issue features that make Paragon turbos unlike anything in the market today, plus a significantly reinforced manifold made from schedule 40 347 stainless steel compared to more common 304 stainless. This thicker, more durable premium material is better equipped to harness the extreme exhaust temps that are common on Pro R's, while delivering added strength to readily absorb the additional stress expected from off-road applications.
Another new feature developed for all P54-400 (400 HP) and higher kits is our Fully Integrated Boost Control. This trick feature keeps the factory ECU in full control of boost pressure, so you don’t have to change wastegate springs or add/adjust external controllers to dial in your preferred boost settings. Additionally, an OEM-style intercooler fan control (RPM- and intake air temperature-controlled) results in optimized cooling only when certain parameters are met to eliminate unnecessary use of fans and/or drained batteries.
The thorough testing and development phase of these P54 kits is a testament to EVP’s commitment to bringing only the most reliable and highest caliber products to our customers. We know exactly what this machine is capable of, and the results are some of the most potent stock ECU power packages EVP has ever created. Start out “small” with our P54-330 kit and upgrade to higher power/tune levels over time or GO BIG with our most powerful stock ECU turbo systems ever for RZR’s. Whichever path you choose, every EVP Paragon P54 Turbo System delivers the ultimate white-knuckle power trip unlike anything you’ve experienced in a side-by-side.
- 54mm compressor with appropriately sized 68mm turbine for instantaneous spooling and insane top-end power
- Powder-coated compressor cover with billet insert and black anodized compressor wheel
- Inconel turbine wheel
- CNC-ported inlet cover helps prevent turbo surge and maximize efficiency
- Assembled with TiAL stainless exhaust housing for excellent turbo response and durability under high temperatures
- Ceramic ball bearing CHRA for instant spool, long life, and high durability under extreme boost pressure
- Turbosmart GenV 40mm external wastegate
- Manifold is made from 347 schedule 40 stainless steel vs more common 304, delivering exceptional durability and heat absorption for off-road applications
- All P54 kits include EVP Pro R Turbo Exhaust System designed specifically for these systems, handcrafted and TIG-welded from 304 stainless in the U.S.A.
- OEM-style intercooler fan control (RPM- & IAT-based control), resulting in zero battery drain or unnecessary fan usage
- P54-400 & P54-450 Systems feature EVP’s Fully Integrated Boost Control, meaning the factory ECU has full control of boost pressure thus eliminating the need to change wastegate springs or add/adjust external controllers
- Industry exclusive 1-year limited warranty